The requirements for the producers who aim to go into global through GetnSmile.com
The rules that GetnSmile.com applies to make products reliable for buyers, to indicate sellers’ advantages in competitive market, and to legally transport and sell foods between countries.
- A Permission Certificate given to producer by State, an approved document (with notary approval in English)
- A Confirmatory Document which gives information about quality of product
- Production and Expiration Date
- “Made in” Label on product
- Display of production conditions (photo or video)
- Information about company (its goals, certificates, etc.)
- Transaction fee of 4.9% for each sold item.
The rules that GetnSmile.com applies for businesses which sell handmade products
- Producer’s TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number)
- Information about composition of product
- Side effects of substances in composition of product ( Allergy, Asthma, etc.)